sabato 1 gennaio 2011

Musci... Forgotten SweetHearts© Cat Puppie! ^__^'

Hi Guys!!
Above of all...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!
Hope your Christmas Time has been Fantastic as mine!!
I've been soooooo buisy with the many gifts, 'cause I've made them all with my hands!!
I was sooo tired but really proud of myself! =P

I'm starting this New Creative Year with a really Special Gift...
This is Musci.
I've made Musci for my Mommy as Christmas Gift...
in Loving Memory of her little Black Cat "Musci" that has passed away on 12 October 2010 !
♥ We Love You... Musci! ♥











More Photos about Musci on my Website or Facebook Page!
Thank you for looking at her!

I Wish You All The Best for this New Year!!!

2 commenti:

Sharon-NZ ha detto...

That is just brilliant, I love it, how cool is that, what a lovely present

Jime ha detto...

an special gift!... like you