mercoledì 6 luglio 2011

*New* The Sweetest Lost Souls© ^_^'

Hi there!! I hope you're all fine! ^__^

Already two months has passed!! Oh my Gosh...Wow!! O__o'
I have been sooo buisy and actually too, but I had to post this new Creation absolutely, it's ready from weeks and now finally I can introduce you my first Sweetest Lost Soul... Nanako!

Nanako is the first one of my New Raggedy Dollies Serie "Sweetest Lost Souls©". In this new Collection there will be some sweet and funny Characters...
They will be All really Adorable and needy of so much Love...! ♥

Nanako is made with soft fabric; is entirely hand-stitched (no sewing machine), filled with soft padding, she has glass black eyes; the hair is in pure wool added point by point; the outfit is in cotton fabric ... Everything made by me. ^.^'
Nanako is Tall 48 cms.

I hope you like her! ^__-














- Designs and Patterns by Laura Laganà© Only The Originals - Handmade

Nessun commento: