mercoledì 2 giugno 2010

Ghibly on the Branch of Tree...1st OOAK ^^'



Actually I'm at my 25# completed OOAK creation....Ghibly is absolutely my first OOAK but not the first work with the polymer clay. When I've made Ghibly I didn't know almost nothing about OOAK dolls, but I was so spellbound from this world that I have tried equally without technical knowledges.... This was the result ^^'

ITA: Attualmente sono a quota 25 Creazioni OOAK... Ghibly è in assoluto la mia primissima OOAK, ma certo non il primo lavoro con l'utilizzo di prosculpt, fimo & Co.
Quando ho creato Ghibly non conoscevo quasi niente sulle OOAK a livello tecnico, sapevo solo che questo mondo mi aveva affascinato così senza avere la minima conoscenza tecnica ho voluto provare a crearne una ed ecco il risultato ^^'

Nessun commento: