martedì 22 giugno 2010

Penny The Ghost Bride - Dreaming a True Love*


Finally... I've finished to manage the photos of this Big Creation...
Here is Penny...
I've made sooooo many photos and it was an hard work to choose them and make the expo pages ...

Little Curiosity: The tiles are made one by one and applied to the Wall and on the Floor... one by one...


ITA: Finalmente posso postare l'ultima "Grossa" Creazione...Ecco Penny, la Sposa Cadavere "Sognando un Vero Amore"...

Ho fatto moltissime foto ed è stato un lavoraccio creare le pagine d'esposizione. Oltre alla pagina del lavoro Completato, ho inserito anche quella dei Dettagli e del Work in Progress.

Piccola Curiosità: le mattonelle sono state fatte una ad una ed applicate al muro ed al pavimento una ad una!




Penny The Ghost Bride... All photos here....

Penny.... more Details Pics

Penny...Work in Progress Pics....

6 commenti:

Sharon-NZ ha detto...

Wow shes just brilliant, I love her - awesome job girl

LunaMay ha detto...

Thank you so much my dear Friend... <3 <3 <3

paula ha detto...

WOW.... you make amazing dolls, so many details and colors.
Penny looks great , what a work to make here , so may houres and patience you must have.
I wish a could make such a great dolls

Greetings from Paula , holland is watching you

Abi ha detto...

I love your ghost bride:O)

Anonimo ha detto...

She is very beautiful.
I like your style very much.

So Dark So Cute ha detto...

Thanks for becoming my follower :-)
I thought i allready followed you, but i didnt :-( but now i am!
Your ghostbride is very beautiful!