mercoledì 2 giugno 2010

Crystal...The Elf on the Bluff!

This Creation is dedicated to my beloved Grandparents. they have really been fundamental stung of my life and they miss a lot to me. They have helped me to grow with their attentions, stories of life and suggestions, they have attended me and entertained in their home in the moments of family difficulty. I adored them and today too.
8 August 2008 was the anniversary of the death of my Grandfather (8 years)....I know that he could see Crystal and feel all my Love for him.
This sweet Elf is sad and crying and seems to implore someone for not go far from her.


ITA: Questa creazione è dedicata ai miei amatissimi Nonni. Sono stati veramente una colonna portante, fondamentale della mia vita e mi mancano moltissimo. Hanno contribuito moltissimo alla mia crescita, nutrendomi di attenzioni, raccontandomi le loro storie di vita e dandomi consigli. Mi hanno ospitata ed accudita nella loro casa, nei momenti di difficoltà che c'erano in famiglia. Li ho adorati e continuo a farlo. L'8 Agosto 2008 è stato l'anniversario della morte del mio amato Nonno (8 anni)... I so che può vedere Crystal e sentire tutto il mio amore per lui...
Questa dolce Elfa è triste e piange...sembra implorare qualcuno di non andare via, lontano da lei...


To view more photos click here

Crystal...Work in Progress

Crystal... More Details

Nessun commento: